On the 24th September 2021, we were delighted to host our 2nd Annual HRW Innovation Day. The day consisted of 9 short webinars to provide you the low-down on the latest innovative topics, technologies, and tools for use in market research, as well as how they work and where they add value.
Our 2021 programme covered:
– 20 years of Innovation at HRW (15 mins)
– Voice tech today and beyond (15 mins)
– Chatbots – Valuable investment? (15 mins)
– RealityMine: Information In, Influence Out (15 mins)
– Qualie – Quantitative Conversations (30 mins)
– Agile Research (30 mins)
– Navigating minefields of the implicit (30 mins)
– Google trends – Public vs. Private Spaces (15 mins)
– AI in MR: Where are we now, and where are we going? (30 mins)
Scroll down to review our full range of sessions and keynote speakers. If you wish to view the sessions, please email email@example.com to request the passcode. Once you receive the passcode, you can simply click on the session you wish to view (each image is an active link to the session).